Watch the video or read about it here!
Gua Sha has been hailed as the next big thing in beauty care but what is the deal. Is it myth do the monumental claims being made have any truth to them?
What is Gua Sha?
Gua sha for beauty purposes has its roots firmly embedded in Chinese medicine and Chinese culture.
It has been used for centuries if not thousands of years for beauty in the east.
Typically and traditionally made from resin or jade.
It is is one part of many self-care skin rituals we should be incorporating into our lives to improve skin health.
What’s the deal
The claims companies and some people make (if any besides buy more from stuff from me) are absolutely outrageous and NOT true.
If you want your Gua Sha to work for you, watch a reputable Gua Sha video (click the picture at the top of the blog) and learn what to do so you get a result and so you don’t hurt yourself.
What can Gua Sha do for my skin
Gua Sha will,
1. Lift sagging but this is NOT a surgical face lift. This is a natural lifting and plumping
2. Soften and plump lines and wrinkles, but this is not Botox or fillers
3. Get you glowing skin and looking fresh because Gua Sha DOES detoxify the skin
What Gua Sha won’t do
- It will NOT reshape your nose
2. It will not reshape your face
3. It probably won’t remove lines and wrinkles completely – depends how deep set they are
How do I get bright fresh skin?
You must LEARN this properly and perform this once weekly to see the benefits.
And remember, that Gua Sha is just one part of a skin health protocol.
To have and maintain healthy, fresh glowing skin that emanates from within there has to be thought, effort and intention put into skincare rituals, dietary practices, lifestyle choices.
Great skin health doesn’t just happen, and it takes MORE than just great skincare.
Where can I get help?
We can work together in so many ways to get you bright, fresh, clean healthy skin that glows from within.
What are my skin treatment options?
- Skin health treatments include,
- Cosmetic acupuncture
- Prescription Chinese herbal formulas
- Skincare protocols outlining how and when you should be using your skincare
- Facial gua sha
- Facial cupping
- LED light
- Fruit enzyme masks
- Body acupuncture
- Nutritional packages for optimal metabolic functioning
- Individualised lifestyle packages with guidance on how to incorporate calming practices to suit you and your daily life
How do I book?
Use the contact form on the indiskin.com.au website.
Or email me at [email protected]